The Bonnaroo Music Festival continues to be amazing. The music, the vibe, those damn doughnuts ... it's the kind of place the restores my faith in humanity. It recharges my soul in an exhausting ritual of music and relentless sun and I wear it like a badge of honor. I've published my recollections on 2014, and if I have to pick a favorite act it would be Jack White though there were a lot of goodies this year. I love the farm, I love the people. I can't wait to do it again next year.
- To everyone who found me! It was a pleasure to meet each of you.
- To all the folks that heard the ShelterBox story - I'm a big believer in the cause and I know some of you were inspired by what you saw and heard.
- To my sponsor NECTAR Sunglasses for helping me spread the word about SheltlerBox
- To Superfly Presents and AC Entertainment for orchestrating and implementing this creative and unique world where, for four days, we are removed from the rest of society and left in a state of optimism and camaraderie that is so fantastic and rare.
- To everyone (fans/staff) who attends the festival and makes it the magical place it is.
- To the ShelterBox team for working so hard!
- And to the dude who returned my camera!
If you weren't able to find me and still want a sticker!
Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Bonnaroo Chris, PO Box 1646, Sarasota, FL 34230
Got questions, comments or pictures you'd like to share?
Talk to me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Email.
If you'd like to make a donation to ShelterBox USA,
please click HERE! Thanks!
BTW, if I took your picture, it's posted below. Feel free to tag yourself!