Find Me, Get A Sticker - Bonnaroo Chris 2014

Bonnaroo Chris Find Me Get a Sticker 2014

I love Bonnaroo stickers! I'll be giving out custom stickers at the Festival to any Bonnaroo fan who asks me.  Bonnaroo is a crowded place, obviously, so I've provided methods of finding me below.


DISCLAIMERS:
- These stickers are FREE. Anyone trying to SELL you anything that resembles this sticker is not me.
- I will ask for your name and to take your picture. It's not required to get a sticker but I would like to post you on my website and social media outlets. By letting me take your picture, you agree to let me post it. I hope you tag yourself!
- I have a limited amount of stickers. Sorry about your friends who aren't with you. I'll catch them later.
- I'm having fun too! I might get sidetracked. Bygones.

FIND ME:
- I'm wearing a green hat, and a white long sleeve shirt.
- Color bandana around my neck and one around my wrist. 
- I have a Bonnaroo symbol tattooed on my right leg.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Visit the ShelterBox booth in Planet Roo to get a custom Bonnaroo/ShelterBox sticker. I will be in the booth on Thu from 3-7pm and Fri-Sun from 1-5pm!

GET THE STICKER:
This vinyl sticker is 4.25x2.75 inches and is a unique collectors item that I've created. The sticker comes with a free paper backing and unrequited love from some guy in Nevada who made them.

Special thanks to the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival for creating this unique and happy space.






Life is short, campers! Follow your dreams!