I ♥ Bonnaroo


The I ♥ Bonnaroo sticker. Here's the deal:

I'll be giving them out at the 2012 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival to any Bonnaroo fan who asks me. It's a crowded place, obviously, so check the schedule of shows where you can find me, below. Also keep an eye on Facebook or Twitter. The sticker is 4x3 inches, deflects most gamma radiation and makes you instantly more attractive. Here are times you should look for me. 

THURSDAY @ The Other Tent  4:30 

FRIDAY @ This Tent  2:00

SATURDAY @ Which Stage  12:30

SUNDAY @ What Stage - Phish


DISCLAIMERS:
- Times are subject to change without notice. I'm having fun too! I might get sidetracked. Bygones.
- These stickers are FREE. Anyone trying to SELL you anything that resembles this sticker is not me.
- I will ask to take your picture. It's not required to get a sticker but I would love to post you on my website and social media outlets.
- I have a limited amount of stickers. Sorry about your friends who aren't with you. I'll catch them later.

p.s. I'll be fully immersed in the festival experience. Interact with me at your own risk!

***