Bonnaroo Tips + Guides


The first year I attended the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, I could not find enough resources to read. I wanted to research and know everything! Times have changed and there is a bunch of material out there now. And the truth is, no single website will have all the answers. And the authors all have unique styles and personalities in their material.

I've listed the best ones below. Inforoo is the most interactive - it just takes a bit of time to go through the threads. Poorvin was the only website I found back in '07 and was invaluable to my initial experience. Not sure I ever thanked him properly, so thanks, Poorvin! And BonnarooTips offers great DIY tutorials and more. Continued success to each of us on our path to Bonnaroo enlightenment!


INFOROO
Poorvin
Festival Survival Guide