Kanye and Bonnaroo

Kanye is a gay fish!
**Updated**

Hi Campers,
  So, Kanye is playing the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival in 2014. [So is Elton John, btw.]

For those who didn't experience the 2008 festival, Kanye was an unapologetic dick to the crowd who waited until 4:30 am to see his 2:00 am set. 'FUCK KANYE' was printed on every person, place and porta-pottie for the rest of the festival.


I'll admit I was a little bit WHATHEFUCKAREYOUTALKINGABOUT when I heard the news. I'm not a fan of his music but I'm really not a fan of his arrogant, self centered persona. He doesn't exactly #radiatepositivity.

Well, it really boils down to three things:
1) There is a legion of fans willing to pay to see Kanye and they don't give a shit what happened in '08. Truth hurts.
2) It was inevitable. He sells albums and ROO needs to fill the rap slot each year with a high profile artist. Blame it on Kim Kardashian's ass if you want.
3) Bonnaroo > Kanye. Bonnaroo comes once a year and lasts for four days. Kanye's set will be a couple hours. My happy place will not be stopped.

In 2013, I was run over by a '99 Ford Bronco while on my motorbike. That didn't stop me from going to Bonnaroo, I'm sure as fuck not going let Kanye do it. For what it's worth, complaining to Bonnaroo is a waste of breath and booing or distracting people who actually want to see his set is disrespectful to the Festival and everyone there. Personally, I'll be quietly hosting a gathering at the bar farthest from whatever stage he's playing. :)

See you there, campers. BONNAROOOOOOO!
#kanyesucks

Kanye's Bonnaroo response 2008



Life is short, campers! Follow your dreams!