Find me. Get a sticker. Bonnaroo 2013

Bonnaroo Chris - Find me

I love stickers! I'll be giving out stickers at the 2013 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival to any Bonnaroo fan who asks me. This vinyl sticker is 4.25x2.75 inches and is a unique collectors item that I've created.  Bonnaroo is a crowded place, obviously, so I've provided a visual description as well as as the schedule of shows where you can find me, (below).


LOOK FOR:
1) Ultra-bright lime green sun hat: Is it a ladies hat? Maybe. Is it shady? Yes. Will it help you to spot me? It might.

2) Bandana: I'll wear one around my neck everyday. And usually one around my wrist.

3) Long sleeves: One of the few people rocking long sleeves each day. White or light colors.

**
Bonnaroo Chris - Tattoo

4) B'roo tattoo: In a crowd, look down. I could be right in front of you.


My Bonnaroo Schedule:
- At any TENT I will be just forward of the front right-corner. Ahead of the Facebook check-in scanner.
- At WHICH, I favor the left side. Look in the shade.
- At WHAT I favor the right side. Near the beer stand.
I'm listing the shows that I won't miss and you may see me pass through others. The night shows are not listed, but I do carry stickers with me at all times.


-- Thursday:  Cinema 4:20-6:00 > Haim - That Tent 7:30-8:30

-- Friday:
Local Natives - What 2:30-3:30 > Of Monsters and Men - Which 3:30-4:45 > Passion Pit - What 4:30-5:30 > Foals - This Tent 5:15-6:30 > The xx - Which 7:30-9:00 > Sir Paul, of course

-- Saturday:
Comedy Tent 2:45-4:00 > Frank Turner - That 4:00-4:45 > Matt & Kim - Other 5:45-6:45 > Bjork - What 7:00-8:30

-- Sunday:
Jeff the Brotherhood - This 1:45-2:45 > Macklemore - What 2:30-3:30 > STILL DEBATING Bob Saget vs Kendrick Lamar. It's a close call. > Tame Impala - Other 6:00-7:15 > Divine Fits - This vs Ed Helm - That. Both of 'em.

Also keep an eye on Facebook or Twitter.

Bonnaroo Chris sticker

 DISCLAIMERS:
- These stickers are FREE. Anyone trying to SELL you anything that resembles this sticker is not me.
- Times are subject to change without notice. I'm having fun too! I might get sidetracked. Bygones.
- I am trying some of the VIP areas this year which may alter my schedule.
- I will ask to take your picture. It's not required to get a sticker but I would like to post you on my website and social media outlets. By letting me take your picture, you agree to let me post it. I hope you tag yourself!
- I have a limited amount of stickers. Sorry about your friends who aren't with you. I'll catch them later.
- No unsolicited porta-pottie conversations or fruitcake of any kind.



Life is short, campers! Follow your dreams!