Nine years of Bonnaroo!


Hi campers!
2017 will be my 10th year attending the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival and I couldn't be more excited. So many people I've met. So many music acts. So many stories. But a new year means new experiences. I get to see acts I've never seen before, like U2, and old favorites , like Cold War Kids, who I saw in 2007.

I thought it would be neat to take a look at the nine years I visited 2007-2016 (excludes 2009). I put in three pictures from each year. 1) The Arch, 2) The Fountain, and 3) a picture that is unique for me that year. 

Enjoy the ride in time ~

2007


That sunrise though.



2008


The last year of 'that little' festival in Tennessee.



2009
I missed it. :(



2010


Imelda May on the Sonic Stage. #mesmerizing.



2011


#flowerpower



2012


We were each in the crowd, waiting for Puscifer so I asked to take her photo.



2013


How fucking cool is that? #bonnaroochris



2014

My friend Taryn had a trash-the-dress-party. It was awesome. 

My 1st year as a volunteer for disaster relief charity ShelterBox.



2015
*Dream version


Marriage proposal. <3



2016

*Minutes before the tornado evacuation


Beauty.



June, here we come! 




Have a great day!