Bonnaroo 2014 Lineup?

Do I have inside knowledge into who's playing the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival in 2014? No. I have no clue and after a bunch of years, it doesn't really matter. But the rumors fly and I do have a list of acts I'd love to see on the farm someday. So, I present my Bonnaroo 2014 lineup wishlist. It's ambitious, sure, but not impossible. Of course, there's room for negotiation and if you suggest a switch, I may take the time to update my poster. Can't wait for to be back on the farm!




Bonnaroo 2014 lineup wishlist
Rage Against The Machine  •  Massive Attack
Roger Waters performing The Wall

Filter •  Fiona Apple • My Morning Jacket
Superjam ft.  Jack White and very Special Guests
RJD2  • Kid Cudi • Elbow • Eddie Izzard • B.o.B.
Telepopmusik • Gov't Mule • Cypress Hill
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds • Air
A Perfect Circle • Matisyahu • Clutch
John Butler Trio • Swedish House Mafia • Royksopp
 The Mars Volta  • Primal Scream • Yo La Tengo
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club  • Brian Regan
AWOLnation  • Cage the Elephant • Burning Spear
North Mississippi Allstars • The Tragically Hip
How To Destroy Angels • Truth & Salvage Co.
Bloodhound Gang • Little People
The Idan Raichel Project • The Chain Gang of 1974
The Doors of the 21st Century • The Constellations
Black Joe Lewis and The Honeybears • Peeping Tom
Ronald Jenkees • Eek-A-Mouse • Viva La Vox
Lionize • Sons of Hippies • Joe Moves • Hail Dale